IMAGINARY cooperates with several Goethe-Institutes worldwide. Many workshops will take place at the Pasch schools (with German language courses) all over the world.
In each workshop, teams of students together with guides from IMAGINARY will develop science exhibits, which will be presented after the workshop in a public exhibition.
Experiments and exhibits are related to the STEM subjects: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Modern aspects, such as the interplay with art, sustainability and science communication will be examined as well.
Previous and planned workshops:
- Workshop in Kigali, Ruanda, Oct. 31, 2017 to Nov. 3, 2017
- Workshop in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Dec. 1, 2017 to Dec. 3, 2017
- Workshop in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, March 19, 2018 to March 23, 2018
- Workshop in Christchurch, New Zealand, March 23, 2018 to March 26, 2018
- Workshop in Valjevo, Serbia, Oct. 29, 2018 to Nov. 1, 2018